Emigration is one of the top reasons why Indian students, especially at the graduate level, look to pursue a degree abroad.
Countries like the US and Canada offer attractive job prospects post graduation and their flexible immigration policies allow students to seek employment on completion of studies.
Why did you choose to study abroad?
Studying abroad helps you to learn new languages, appreciate other cultures, overcome challenges of living in another country and gain a greater understanding of the world. These are all things that modern businesses look for when hiring, and such traits will only become more important in the future.
How can Indian students study abroad?
Top advantages for Indian students who want to study abroad in Canada:
- English speaking country.
- High-quality of life.
- Cosmopolitan environment.
- Costs of education: free in public universities.
- Many scholarships for international students.
- Extensive focus on research in German universities.
- Safe country.
Is it better to study abroad or in India?
With the various funding and scholarship opportunities available; it is definitely a better option to go abroad for higher studies. You may also choose to complete your basic undergraduate degree in India, secure a job, work for three to four years, save money and fund your postgraduate study abroad.
How can I convince my Indian parents to study abroad?
Convincing Your Parents To Let You Study Abroad
- Be prepared. Do your research and know as much about the program, the university and the country as possible.
- Research finance options.
- Outline the many benefits.
- Ensure them you’ll stay in touch.
- Put yourself in their shoes.