Kelley Blue Blue released the data for the best-selling pick-up trucks in America in 2018.
More than 1.4 million pickup trucks have been sold through the first half of the year.
The top-3 best-selling trucks in 2018 are the Ford F-Series, Chevrolet Silverado, and Ram Pickup.
Who sold the most trucks in 2017?
Here’s a list of our top-selling pickup trucks, based on sales data from November 1, 2017, to May 31, 2018.
- Toyota Tacoma PreRunner.
- Toyota Tacoma.
- Nissan Frontier LE.
- Ford F-150 Lariat.
- Dodge Ram 1500 Express.
- Dodge Ram 1500 Bighorn.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT.
- Ford F-150 XLT.
What pickup truck has the best resale value?
Best Resale Value: Top 10 Cars
- Chevrolet Colorado.
- Jeep Wrangler.
- Chevrolet Silverado.
- Subaru WRX.
- GMC Canyon.
- Toyota 4Runner.
- GMC Sierra.
- Toyota Tacoma.
What truck gets the best gas mileage?
8 Used Trucks With The Best Gas Mileage
- 2013 Toyota Tacoma. 2.7-liter inline-four. $14,000. 25 MPG.
- 2013 Dodge RAM 1500 HFE. 3.6-liter v6. $15,000.
- 2015 Dodge RAM 1500 Ecodiesel. 3.0-liter v6. $18,584.
- 2015 Ford F-150. 2.7-liter v6. $20,669.
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado. 2.5-liter. $20,400.
- 2017 Honda Ridgeline. 3.5-liter v6. $29,500.
- 2016 GMC Canyon. 2.5-liter inline-four. $23,000.
What truck has the worst resale value?
- GMC Sierra 1500 — 39.9%
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 — 39.7%
- Toyota 4Runner — 38.1% Toyota 4Runner.
- Nissan Frontier — 37.8% Nissan Frontier.
- Toyota Tundra — 37.1% Toyota Tundra.
- Toyota Tacoma — 29.5% Toyota Tacoma.
- Jeep Wrangler — 27.3% Jeep Wrangler.
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited — 27.3% Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.
Does Dodge have a good resale value?
The 2015 Dodge Charger received the Best Resale Value Award for the Full-Size Car segment. The vehicles named for Best Resale Value are expected to maintain the greatest proportion of their original list price, ideally after at least five years of ownership.
Are there any trucks that get 30 mpg?
Ford had targeted 30 mpg earlier this year for the rear-wheel-drive version and announced the official EPA estimates for the pickup Thursday. The 2018 Ram 1500 diesel, the only other diesel offered among light-duty big trucks, has an EPA rating of 27 mpg on the highway.
How many miles do trucks last?
These Are the Cars and Trucks Most Likely to Last 200,000 Miles. What determines if you can buy a car and keep it running for 200,000 miles? A major key is regular and faithful maintenance on the behalf of the owner. But some vehicles are likelier than others to go the distance.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”