Who owns which car brands?
General Motors owns Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, and GMC.
Hyundai Motor Group owns Genesis, Hyundai, and Kia.
Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance owns Infiniti, Mitsubishi, and Nissan.
Toyota Motor Corp.
owns Lexus and Toyota.
Which car companies own which brands?
2018 Automotive Family Tree: Which Automakers Own Which Brands?
- Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles (Seven Brands)
- Volkswagen AG (Six Brands)
- General Motors (Four Brands)
- BMW (Three Brands)
- Hyundai Motor Group (Three Brands)
- Nissan-Renault Alliance (Three Brands)
- Daimler AG (Two Brands)
- Ford Motor Company (Two Brands)
What car company owns Ferrari?
Fiat S.p.A. acquired 50% of Ferrari in 1969 and expanded its stake to 90% in 1988. In October 2014 Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) announced its intentions to separate Ferrari S.p.A. from FCA; as of the announcement FCA owned 90% of Ferrari.
What companies are owned by Ford?
Below are some of the most important of those businesses.
- Ford Motor Credit Company, LLC.
- Changan Ford Automobile Corporation, Ltd.
- AutoAlliance (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Getrag Ford Transmissions GmbH.
- Ford Motor Land Development Corporation.