These Are the 10 Highest Paid Engineering Degrees
- Civil Engineering. Early career pay: $57,500.
- Biomedical Engineering. Early career pay: $62,900.
- Mechanical Engineering. Early career pay: $64,000.
- Computer Engineering. Early career pay: $70,300.
- Aerospace Engineering. Early career pay: $66,300.
- Electrical Power Engineering.
- Marine Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
6 Sep 2018
Which engineering has highest salary 2019?
With a median salary of $132,280, petroleum engineer is one of the highest paying engineering jobs of 2019.1 May 2019
Which type of engineering has the highest salary UK?
According to the Engineer Salary Survey 2018, engineers in the oil and gas sector are the highest paid in the UK, with an average salary of £53,913; followed by engineers in the energy, renewables and nuclear sector, who earn an average of £52,653.1 Jul 2018
Which type of engineering is best?
Best Engineering Degree for the Future
That said, the staple engineering categories and fields such as civil engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, and petroleum engineering are all excellent fields to be in. Generally, engineering is one of the top fields to be in for the future.
Which engineering is the best for future?
Best Engineering Degrees for the Future
- Agricultural Engineer. Agricultural engineers are concerned with solving problems related to agriculture.
- Chemical Engineer.
- Civil Engineer.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer.
- Mechanical Engineer.
- Petroleum Engineer.
17 Jan 2018