Physicians sit at the top of Glassdoor’s list of highest-paying jobs in the U.S. in 2019.
The highest-paying job in the US pays over $190,000, and it’s not in tech
- Pharmacy manager.
- Enterprise architect.
- Corporate counsel.
- Software engineer.
- Physician assistant.
Which job has highest salary in world?
The following mentioned are few best paying careers or the highest paid jobs in the world.
- Senior Construction Manager:
- Hospital Administrator:
- Aerospace Engineers:
- Judges or Magistrates:
- Sports Medicine Physicians:
What are the most highly paid jobs?
Here are the highest paying jobs of 2019:
- Anesthesiologist: $208,000.
- Surgeon: $208,000.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon: $208,000.
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist: $208,000.
- Orthodontist: $208,000.
- Psychiatrist: $208,000.
- Physician: $192,930.
What careers make a lot of money?
The 25 highest-paying jobs in America
- Physician. Median base salary: $180,000.
- Lawyer. Median base salary: $144,500.
- R&D manager. Median base salary: $142,120.
- Software development manager. Median base salary: $132,000.
- Pharmacy manager. Median base salary: $130,000.
- Strategy manager.
- Software architect.
- Integrated circuit designer engineer.