According to money.com
2020 Lexus GX
2020 Hyundai Kona
2020 Mazda CX‑3
2020 Lexus NX
2020 Mazda CX‑9
2020 Lexus GS
What brand of car is the most reliable?
The 10 most-reliable car brands
- The market-research firm JD Power released on Wednesday its 2019 ranking of the most-reliable automotive brands.
- Hyundai Motor Group took the top three spots with its Genesis, Kia, and Hyundai brands for the second year in a row.
- Ford and Toyota each had two brands make the top 10.
What is the most reliable car in 2019?
The market-research firm JD Power has released its 2019 ranking of the most reliable automotive brands and vehicles. The Porsche 911 was named the most reliable car for the second consecutive year in the roundup published June 19. Kia and Chevrolet won more segments than any other brands, with four each.
Which used cars are most reliable?
20 Most Reliable Cars of the Decade According to Consumer Reports
- Lexus RX.
- Honda Accord.
- Acura TSX.
- Toyota Corolla.
- Honda CR-V.
- Toyota Sequoia. The Toyota Sequoia doesn’t change much, and buyers like it that way.
- Toyota Venza. The Toyota Venza is still a popular used car.
- Nissan Leaf. The new 2018 Nissan LEAF should continue to be as reliable as its predecessor.| Nissan.
Which cars last the longest?
The longest-lasting cars and percentage of vehicles exceeding 200,000 miles are:
- Toyota Avalon, 2.5 percent.
- Honda Accord, 1.9 percent.
- Toyota Prius, 1.7 percent.
- Chevrolet Impala, 1.7 percent.
- Ford Taurus, 1.6 percent.
- Toyota Camry, 1.4 percent.
- Toyota Camry Hybrid, 1.2 percent.
- Honda Civic, 1.2 percent.
What is the most unreliable car?
Top 10 Most Unreliable Cars – The Short List
- Buick Enclave.
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Heavy Duty.
- Kia Cadenza.
- Chevrolet Traverse.
- Honda Clarity.
- Cadillac ATS.
- Tesla Model X. Tesla’s Model X is the second-least reliable vehicle according to Consumer Reports.
- Ram 3500 Heavy Duty. Finally, we come to the most unreliable vehicle.
What is the best car to buy?
8 Best Cars to Buy Now
- 2019 Mazda Mazda3.
- 2019 BMW 4 Series.
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata.
- 2019 Subaru Impreza.
- 2019 Kia Sedona.
- 2019 Mazda CX-9.
- 2019 Audi Q3.
- 2019 Kia Niro.
What are the 10 best cars to buy?
10 ‘Best’ Cars Of The Year Announced; Toyota Tops List
- MIDSIZED CAR: Toyota Camry Hybrid ($28,949 as tested).
- MIDSIZED SUV: Subaru Ascent ($43,867 as tested).
- SUBCOMPACT SUV: Hyundai Kona ($25,025 as tested).
- FULL-SIZED PICKUP TRUCK: Ford F-150 ($52,535 as tested).
- COMPACT LUXURY CAR: Audi A4 ($48,890 as tested).
- LUXURY SUV: BMW X5 ($68,730 as tested).
What is the cheapest most reliable car?
10 Cheap Reliable Cars
- 2017 Subaru Impreza — MSRP not yet announced.
- 2016 Hyundai Accent — MSRP $14,745.
- 2016 Kia Rio — MSRP $14,165.
- 2016 Scion iA — MSRP $15,700.
- 2016 Honda Fit — MSRP $15,890.
- 2016 Dodge Dart — MSRP $16,995.
- 2016 Volkswagen Golf — MSRP $18,495.
- 2016 Honda Civic — MSRP $18,640.
What is a reliable car?
Lexus was named the most reliable brand, followed by Porsche and Toyota, while the Porsche 911 was named the most reliable vehicle. General Motors won the most vehicle segments, with five, followed by Toyota, which won four. These are the most reliable vehicles from model year 2016, as well as their current MSRPs.