- Which is best engineering field in Pakistan?
- Which department is best in engineering?
- What is the highest paid job in Pakistan?
- Which is toughest branch in engineering?
- What is the monthly salary of a chartered accountant in Pakistan?
- Which field has best scope in Pakistan?
- Which is the most respected profession in India?
- Which is the most respected job in India?
- Is Doctor the most respected profession?
- How much an ACCA earn in Pakistan?
- What is the monthly salary of a chartered accountant?
- What is the average salary of CA?
- Which course is better after BBA?
- Is BBA good for future?
- Which university is best for BBA in Pakistan?
According to studentsheart.com
View 2+ moreView 2+
Mehran University of Engine
NED University of Engine
National University of Scienc
Pakistan Institute of Engineeri
University of Engineeri
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute o
University of Engineeri
Which is best engineering field in Pakistan?
The Scope of Engineering in Pakistan
- Civil Engineering. It is the broadest and oldest field of engineering and highly paid job.
- Computer Engineering. They are specialising in both software and hardware.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Software Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Automotive Engineering.
Which department is best in engineering?
Top 10 Engineering branches for 2016: Best Career Scope & Salary
- Computer Science & Engineering/IT:
- Mechanical Engineering:
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering:
- Civil Engineering:
- Aeronautical Engineering:
- Marine Engineering:
- Chemical Engineering:
What is the highest paid job in Pakistan?
Top 10 Highest Salary Professions in Pakistan
- Investment Bankers. These bring investment in for the banks and also give financial advice.
- Chartered Accountants. CA is one of the highest paying jobs in Pakistan.
- Management Professionals.
- Aviation Professionals.
- Scrum Master.
- Business Analyst.
- Medical Professionals.
- Graphics Designer.
Which is toughest branch in engineering?
Engineering – Toughest Branch, Best Stream. Engineering is generally considered to consist of the major primary branches of chemical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering.
What is the monthly salary of a chartered accountant in Pakistan?
A person working as a Chartered Accountant in Pakistan typically earns around 78,270 PKR per month. This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Which field has best scope in Pakistan?
Best Career / Profession Options in Pakistan with Highest Earning Scope, Fields
- Business Administration:
- Computer Science:
- Chartered Accountant:
- Fashion Designing:
- Web Designing and Development:
Which is the most respected profession in India?
Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
- Lawyer: Law is a profession for which there will always be a demand, irrespective of the state of the economy.
- Commercial Pilot:
- Management Professional:
- Management Consultant:
- Civil Services:
- Chartered Accountant:
- Merchant Navy:
Which is the most respected job in India?
What Are the 10 Most Respectable Jobs in India
- Doctors. Doctors have the most respectable job in the whole world.
- Armed Forces. The Indian Armed Forces are the military forces of the Republic of India.
- Medical Officers.
- IAS or IFS.
- Social Workers.
Is Doctor the most respected profession?
Doctor is the World’s Most Respected Profession. According to PR Newswire ,a new survey indicates doctors top the list of the most respected professions. Next on the list is military officers followed by firefighters, scientists ,and nurses. The survey simply asked which job they respect the most.
How much an ACCA earn in Pakistan?
ACCA Salary and Benefits in Pakistan. According to a recent survey by ACCA – largest accountancy body by students’ numbers – part qualified ACCA students can earn up to Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 100,000 despite the poor economical conditions and tough job market.
What is the monthly salary of a chartered accountant?
The average earning potential (salary + bonus) of chartered accountants with two to four post-qualification years of experience is around £56,000. After 5 or more years, the average annual salary for a chartered accountant in business rises to £90,200, with an average yearly bonus of £20,600.
What is the average salary of CA?
The average salary of Chartered Accountants in India ranges from 6-7 lakhs to 30 lakhs. International packages are even higher ranging up to 75 lakhs. Last year stats show that average salary of CAs in India was offered around 7.36 lakhs p.a. in the campus placement conducted by ICAI.
Which course is better after BBA?
Best PG Courses After BBA
- 1 MBA. MBA is naturally the most popular choice among BBA graduates!
- 2 LL.B. A combination of law and management education can work wonders for your career!
- 3 PG Diploma in Banking.
- 4 PG Diploma in Management.
- 5 MMS.
- 6 M.Sc.
- 7 CA.
- 8 CS.
Is BBA good for future?
If you wanna pursue your career in Management field, than BBA is the best option.UPES Dehradun is very good option. This college is very good if you want to pursue your BBA in core domain . The university provides industry exposure to its students right from the beginning and thats the best part about it.
Which university is best for BBA in Pakistan?
Here’s a list of the Top Universities in Pakistan where you should definitely apply and try to get in;
- Iqra University.
- Lahore Schol of Economics.
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology.
- Institute of Business Administration.
- Lahore University of Management Sciences.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”