The top 10 countries for MBA salaries this year are:
- Switzerland – $123,500.
- United States – $102,100.
- Canada – $99,800.
- France – $98,500.
- Australia – $98,400.
- United Kingdom – $92,400.
- Italy – $86,400.
- Singapore – $82,700.
Which country is cheapest for MBA?
Most affordable places to pursue MBA abroad for Indians
- Germany. Germany has more than 40 ranked universities and 9 in the top 100 of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016-2017.
- Poland. As is the case with Sweden, the Polish education system is also very advanced.
Which MBA has highest salary?
The Highest Paying MBA Careers
- Financial Manager.
- Chief Technology Officer.
- Information Technology (IT) Director.
- Investment Bank Manager.
- Marketing Manager.
- High-End Management Consultant.
- Computer and Information Systems (CIS) Manager.
- Health Services Manager.
Which country is best for job?
Switzerland is next on the list, where in addition to high earnings there is a very low unemployment rate and 20 days of vacation. The United States ranks fourth based on average income. Here’s an overview of the top 10 best countries for work based on average earnings represented in US dollars.
Where is the best place to do an MBA?
The top 10 business schools in the Global MBA Rankings 2018 are:
- Harvard Graduate School of Business, US.
- INSEAD, France.
- HEC Paris, France.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business, US.
- London Business School, UK.
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, US.
- MIT Sloan School of Management, US.