The most expensive publicly traded stock of all time is Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.
A), which is trading at $305,085 per share, as of February 2019).
Berkshire hit an all-time high on Oct.
9, 2018, at $335,900.
What are the highest priced stocks right now?
Meet 10 the Most Expensive Stocks in the World
- #1. Berkshire Hathaway Inc. $296,900 per share.
- #2. Seaboard Corporation. $3,683.15 per share.
- #3. NVR Incorporated. $2,468.63 per share.
- #4. The Priceline Group Inc. $1,723.90 per share.
- #5. Amazon Inc. $1,622.26 per share.
- #6. Alphabet Inc.
- #7. Markel Corporation.
- #8. White Mountains.
Which Indian company has highest share price?
10 Stocks with highest share price are:
- Honeywell Automation – Rs. 23975 Per Share.
- Page Industries – Rs. 22947 Per Share.
- 3M India – Rs. 22907 Per Share.
- Eicher Motors – Rs. 20313 Per Share.
- Shree Cements – Rs. 19738 Per Share.
- BOSCH – Rs. 17980 Per Share.
- Nestle – Rs. 10903 Per Share.
- Bajaj Finserv – Rs. 7532 Per Share.
Who owns the most Berkshire Hathaway stock?
Top Four Shareholders of Berkshire Hathaway. Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) is a multibillion-dollar holding company led by Warren Buffett.
Are old stocks worth anything?
Old stock certificates shouldn’t be simply thrown away. They can still have value if they represent an existing or merged company, or if they are valued as collectibles. If the stock has split over the years, the amount listed might not be the amount your certificate is worth.