- What is the coldest city on earth?
- Which month is hottest in India?
- Where is the hottest place on earth?
- Is India the hottest country in the world?
- What’s the highest temperature ever recorded in India?
- Which is coldest city in India?
- Which place is very hot in India?
- Which is the hottest country in the world?
- Which is the coolest city in India?
- Which is the hottest city in India right now?
- Which city has highest temperature?
- Which state has highest temperature in India today?
What is the coldest city on earth?
YakutskThat’s how he ended up in Yakutsk, Russia.
The capital city of the vast (1.2 million square miles) Siberian region known as the Sakha Republic, Yakutsk is widely identified as the world’s coldest city.
“No other place on Earth experiences this temperature extreme,” Iuncker says..
Which month is hottest in India?
ClimateSeasonsMonthClimateSpringFeburary to MarchSunny and pleasant.SummerApril to JuneHotMonsoonJuly to Mid-SeptemberWet, hot and humidAutumnSeptember end to NovemberPleasant1 more row
Where is the hottest place on earth?
Death Valley, California, USA The aptly named Furnace Creek currently holds the record for hottest air temperature ever recorded. The desert valley reached highs of 56.7 degrees in the summer of 1913, which would apparently push the limits of human survival.
Is India the hottest country in the world?
India is placed on the 8th place in the ranking of the hottest countries. The average temperature in summer is + 32 °C, in winter the temperature falls slightly to + 16 °C. The climate in India depends on the Himalayan mountains and the Thor desert.
What’s the highest temperature ever recorded in India?
AsiaCountry/RegionTemperatureTown/LocationMacau39.0 °C (102.2 °F)ColoaneIndia51.0 °C (123.8 °F)Phalodi, RajasthanIndonesia40.6 °C (105.1 °F)Banjarbaru, South KalimantanIran54 °C (129 °F)Ahvaz Airport (OIAW)35 more rows
Which is coldest city in India?
The village of Dras located in the Kargil district of Jammu and Kashmir is known for its cold weather. Temperatures here drop to as low as -22 degree C. India’s coldest inhabited place, Dras is often called the ‘Gateway to Ladakh’.
Which place is very hot in India?
Rajasthan’s Churu, about 20km north of state capital of Jaipur, recorded the country’s highest temperature of 50 degrees Celsius on Tuesday. Churu, known as the gateway to the Thar desert, was matched by Jacobabad in Pakistan as the hottest place on Earth on Tuesday.
Which is the hottest country in the world?
DjiboutiWith a year-round average heat of 83.3 degrees Fahrenheit (28.5 degrees Celsius), the tiny, East African nation of Djibouti is the hottest country on Earth.
Which is the coolest city in India?
1. Dras – The Coldest Place in India. Dras is a lonely town in the infamous Kargil district of Jammu and Kashmir, popularly known as ‘The gateway to Ladakh’. Dras is the coldest place in India and often touted as second to the coldest place inhabited on Earth.
Which is the hottest city in India right now?
1. Khargone, Madhya Pradesh. the hottest city in the world.
Which city has highest temperature?
According to the “Guinness Book of World Records,” the hottest place in the world is Death Valley in California, where temperatures reached 134 degrees F (56.7 degrees C) on July 10, 1913. This article takes a look at eight of the hottest cities in the world, some of which are record-holders in their own right.
Which state has highest temperature in India today?
Rajasthan’s Churu, which recorded a maximum temperature of 50.3 degree Celsius on Monday, was on top of the list.