According to autoblog.com
Which is the best car to buy in 2019?
The Best Cars to Buy in 2019
- Midsize SUV: 2019 Honda Pilot.
- Full-Size SUV: 2019 Ford Expedition.
- Minivan 2019: Honda Odyssey.
- Pickup Truck: 2019 Ford F-150.
- Electric/Hybrid Car: 2019 Honda Clarity PHEV.
- Performance Car: 2019 Hyundai Veloster N.
- Luxury Car: 2019 Lexus ES.
- Compact Luxury SUV: 2019 Audi Q5.
Which used car is best to buy?
Here are the top used cars to go for right now
- Renault Kwid. The Kwid has a large number of followers and garners massive demand, both in the new car market and pre-owned segment.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift.
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
- Honda Amaze.
- Honda City.
- Toyota Altis.
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza.
- Ford EcoSport.
What is the best month to buy a car?
Shop late in the year and late in the month
The months of October, November and December are the best time of year to buy a car. Car dealerships have sales quotas, which typically break down into yearly, quarterly and monthly sales goals.
What are the 10 best cars to buy?
10 ‘Best’ Cars Of The Year Announced; Toyota Tops List
- MIDSIZED CAR: Toyota Camry Hybrid ($28,949 as tested).
- MIDSIZED SUV: Subaru Ascent ($43,867 as tested).
- SUBCOMPACT SUV: Hyundai Kona ($25,025 as tested).
- FULL-SIZED PICKUP TRUCK: Ford F-150 ($52,535 as tested).
- COMPACT LUXURY CAR: Audi A4 ($48,890 as tested).
- LUXURY SUV: BMW X5 ($68,730 as tested).