- These are the biggest and best car companies in the world.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCAU): $36.6 billion.
- Nissan: $41.4 billion.
- Ford Motor Co. (
- Tesla: $48.1 billion.
- General Motors Co. (
- Honda Motor Co. (
- BMW: $71.1 billion.
Which country is the best car producer?
Top Ten Largest Car manufacturing Companies in the world
- In most African countries, the majority of cars are Toyota models. They are affordable, they are fuel efficient, and they are easy to maintain.
- General Motors (USA)
- Ford (USA)
- Honda (Japan)
- PSA Peugeot Citreon (France)
- Hyundai-Kia (South Korea)
- Mercedes Benz (Germany)
- Suzuki Motor Corporation (Japan)
Who owns the most expensive car in the world?
Who Owns the Most Expensive Car in the World-Answered!
- Jay Leno’s Mercedes SLR McLaren.
- Nicolas Cage’s Ferrari Enzo.
- Jerry Seinfeld’s Porsche 959.
- Kanye West’s Lamborghini Aventador.
- Simon Cowell’s Bugatti Veyron.
- Flo Rida’s “Gold” Bugatti Veyron.
- Lil Wayne’s Black Bugatti Veyron.
- Jay-Z’s Maybach Exelero.
Which is better Mercedes or Audi?
Mercedes is way better than the Audi. Mercedes is better in design as compared to Audi, plus its engine and performance are also better than that of its rivals.
Photo in the article by “Car Talk”