8 of the Most In-Demand Engineering Jobs for 2019
- Data Science & Machine Learning. Software engineering has seen continuous growth over the past few years and there are no signs of it stopping.
- Automation & Robotics Engineer.
- Petroleum Engineer.
- Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Alternative Energy Engineer.
- Mining Engineer.
- Project Engineer.
Which is the best field of engineering?
The best engineering fields to enter after graduating college
- Civil engineering. Undoubtedly the most populated engineering field, civil engineering accounts for roughly 274,000 job positions.
- Petroleum engineering.
- Electrical engineering.
- Software engineering.
- Aerospace engineering.
- Mechanical engineering.
- Key concepts:
- ONLINE extra.
Which is best job to do?
Here are the 10 best jobs in 2017, according to the report:
- Statistician. Salary: $80,110.
- Medical services manager. Salary: $94,500.
- Operations research analyst. Salary: $78,630.
- Information security analyst. Salary: $90,120.
- Data scientist. Salary: $111,267.
- University professor. Salary: $72,470.
- Software engineer.
Do doctors or engineers make more money?
Do doctors earn more than engineers? The average doctor earns more than the average engineer; though engineers working as Software Engineers or in the oil industry may earn the same and sometimes more. Also engineering graduates are more likely than any other graduate in terms of their major to become a millionaire.
What are the highest paying at home jobs?
Check out 10 of the highest-paying work-from-home jobs!
- Supervisory Attorney. Salary range: $117,000–$152,000.
- Senior Software Engineer.
- Senior Medical Writer.
- Director of Quality Improvement.
- Clinical Regulatory Affairs Director.
- Research Biologist.
- Director of Business Development.
- Environmental Engineer.
Photo in the article by “Moving at the Speed of Creativity”