Check out College Factual’s Engineering section for more rankings.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- General Engineering.
- Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering (IE)
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Computer Engineering (CE)
- Chemical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
What’s the easiest engineering degree?
Which Type of Engineering Should You Study?
- Aerospace/aeronautical engineering.
- Chemical engineering.
- Civil engineering.
- Electrical/electronics engineering.
- Mechanical engineering.
- Engineering management.
What is the easiest major?
Easiest College Degrees
- English Literature. The hardest part about an English Literature degree is the need to read, a lot.
- Creative Writing. For those that enjoy writing, this is a shoe-in major.
- Language/Linguistic- Based Majors.
- Communications & PR.
What is the most difficult college major?
Other college major fields that did not seem easy to most students were biology, mathematics, foreign language, English literature, business, law, and philosophy.
Top 5 Most Difficult College Majors
- Engineering major.
- Chemistry major.
- Physics major.
- Social Sciences major.
- Computer Science major.
What is the most difficult major?
And the most difficult degrees that will require most effort, dedication and time are the following:
- Engineering. This one is an absolute leader in the dropout rates.
- Physical sciences. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Geology fall into this category.
- Computer Sciences.
- Health Professions.
Which is the best degree after 12th?
Choosing the best courses after 12th is the toughest and most confusing decision of our life.
Courses after 12th for Science PCB
- BAMS (Ayurvedic)
- BHMS (Homoeopathy)
- BUMS (Unani)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.VSc AH)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science (BNYS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
Is computer science the hardest major?
While computer science is one of the hardest college majors, graduates often secure lucrative careers. Computer science majors often take upper-level mathematics courses, including classes in calculus, algorithms, and statistics.
How do I become a NASA engineer?
What Qualifications Must You Have to Become a NASA Engineer?
- NASA, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, is responsible for science and technology related to air and space.
- There are specific educational requirements listed on NASA’s website.
- The educational requirements are very rigorous and include a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
Photo in the article by “TeXample.net”