Career Information the Most In-Demand Engineering Jobs
- Cartographers and Photogrammetrists.
- Civil Engineers.
- Biomedical Engineers.
- Petroleum Engineers.
- Environmental Engineers.
- Ship Engineers.
- Environmental Engineering Technicians.
- Marine Engineers.
Which engineers are most in demand?
Civil engineers account for the most jobs of any engineering field (274,000 in 2014), followed closely by mechanical engineers (264,000) and industrial engineers (229,000). Those three engineering jobs, plus electrical engineers and electronics engineers, make up two-thirds of the American engineering workforce.
Which engineering has highest salary?
These Are the 10 Highest Paid Engineering Degrees
- Civil Engineering. Early career pay: $57,500.
- Biomedical Engineering. Early career pay: $62,900.
- Mechanical Engineering. Early career pay: $64,000.
- Computer Engineering. Early career pay: $70,300.
- Aerospace Engineering. Early career pay: $66,300.
- Electrical Power Engineering.
- Marine Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
Which engineering is best for future?
Best Engineering Degrees for the Future
- Agricultural Engineer. Agricultural engineers are concerned with solving problems related to agriculture.
- Chemical Engineer.
- Civil Engineer.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer.
- Mechanical Engineer.
- Petroleum Engineer.
Which engineering has highest salary 2019?
With a median salary of $132,280, petroleum engineer is one of the highest paying engineering jobs of 2019.