Jobs directly related to your degree include:
- Aerospace engineer.
- Automotive engineer.
- CAD technician.
- Contracting civil engineer.
- Control and instrumentation engineer.
- Maintenance engineer.
- Mechanical engineer.
- Nuclear engineer.
Which field is best for mechanical engineering?
Job-oriented Courses After Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. The ever-popular advanced course is an M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- Piping Design and Engineering Course.
- Master of Engineering in Tool Design.
- Robotics Course.
- Mechatronics Course.
- Masters in Business Administration.
Is Mechanical Engineering a good career?
Mechanical Engineers have good graduate prospects
Engineers build societies and, mechanical engineers specifically, apply fundamental maths and physics laws to create and build mechanical devices we use every day. So it’s no surprise to see that mechanical engineer students enjoy particularly good graduate prospects.
What do mechanical engineers actually do?
Mechanical Engineers perform engineering duties in planning and designing tools, engines, machines, and other mechanically functioning equipment. Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment such as centralized heat, gas, water, and steam systems.