That being said, here are 8 of the best cars you are likely to find for under $5,000, according to industry experts:
- Toyota Camry, 2002-2006.
- Toyota Sienna, 2004 to 2010.
- Ford Focus, 2008 to 2011.
- Honda Civic, 2006 to 2010.
- Subaru Outback, 2005 to 2009.
- Acura TL, 2003 or earlier.
What are the best brands of used cars?
Based on the research and recommendations of our Kelley Blue Book editors, here are the 10 Best Used Cars under $8,000.
- 2010 Kia Soul. View full gallery.
- 2009 Mazda3. View full gallery.
- 2008 Subaru Impreza. View full gallery.
- 2008 Nissan Maxima.
- 2007 Subaru Outback.
- 2010 Ford Crown Victoria.
- 2009 Toyota Corolla.
- 2009 Honda Civic.
Which car is good for second hand?
While buying a new car the big parameter considered by the buyer is the brand, it’s after sales network and then comes real value. It’s not the same with a used car.
Top used cars searches in India:
|2||Maruti Suzuki Alto 800|
11 more rows
Photo in the article by “Flickr”