- What companies make the most money?
- How much is the East India company worth today?
- Who makes the most money in the world 2018?
- What clothing brand makes the most money?
- What is the richest company in history?
- What’s the most expensive company?
- Who is the largest employer in the world 2018?
- How much did BP pay for Deepwater Horizons?
- What is the number 1 Fortune 500 company?
- Which city has the most billionaires?
- What is the most powerful city in the world?
- Where do millionaires live?
- What’s the richest country in the world 2018?
- What is the wealthiest city in the US?
- Where is the wealthiest live?
According to financesonline.com
View 3+ moreView 3+
China National Petroleu
Royal Dutch Shell
What companies make the most money?
The Fortune 500’s 10 Most Profitable Companies
- Berkshire Hathaway.
- Wells Fargo. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Alphabet. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Bank of America. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Microsoft. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Johnson & Johnson. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Citigroup. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Altria Group. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
How much is the East India company worth today?
Saudi Aramco, the world’s largest company, was worth $4.1 trillion in 2010. Dutch East India Company, established in the early 17th century, would be worth $7.9 trillion in today’s dollars.
Who makes the most money in the world 2018?
- Bill Gates, $4 billion. Thierry Chesnot/Getty Images.
- Susanne Klatten, $4.6 billion. Michael Probst/AP Images.
- Georg Schaeffler, $4.6 billion. Michael Probst/AP Photos.
- Lee Shau Kee, $5.9 billion. Bobby Yip/Reuters.
- Larry Ellison, $6.3 billion.
- Thomas Peterffy, $6.5 billion.
- Serge Dassault, $6.5 billion.
- Sergey Brin, $7.7 billion.
What clothing brand makes the most money?
Top 10 Richest Fashion Brands of All Time: Levi, Dior, H&M or Louis Vuitton?
- The Gap: worth $15.65 billion.
- Christian Dior: worth $11.91 billion.
- Richemont: worth $11.83 billion.
- Estée Lauder: worth $9.71 billion.
- Phillips-Van Heusen: worth $6.04 billion.
- Coach: worth $4.76 billion.
- Levi Strauss: worth $4.67 billion.
What is the richest company in history?
Photo credit: Michael Coghlan via Flickr. Known under the initials VOC (Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie), the Dutch East India Company would be worth about $7.8 trillion today. Founded in 1602, it accomplished globalist capitalism some 400 years before everyone else did.
What’s the most expensive company?
Amazon is now in the running in a three-way race to become the world’s most valuable public company
- Amazon, Apple and Microsoft have been neck and neck for the title of world’s most valuable public company.
- As of Monday’s close, Apple took the lead with a market cap of $877 billion.
Who is the largest employer in the world 2018?
- China Post: 941,211 employees.
- Armed Forces of the Russian Federation: 1 million employees.
- United Kingdom National Health Service: 1.3 million employees.
- Walmart: 2.3 million employees.
- People’s Liberation Army: 2.35 million employees.
- United States Department of Defense: 2.87 million employees.
How much did BP pay for Deepwater Horizons?
Taken with the related agreement which requires BP to pay approximately $5.9 billion to the states and local government entities, BP will be paying a total of over $20 billion, the largest settlement with a single entity in the history of federal law enforcement.
What is the number 1 Fortune 500 company?
Exxon Mobil places second with a revenue of $244.4 billion, roughly half of Walmart’s, while Berkshire Hathaway, Apple and UnitedHealth Group round out the top five. Walmart has made the Fortune 500 list 24 times since the magazine published the first list in 1955, and over half of those times it has been No. 1.
Which city has the most billionaires?
In 2015, Forbes Magazine listed New York City with the most billionaires at 78 persons, followed by Moscow with 68 billionaires, and Hong Kong in third place with 65 billionaires. The report also states that the US has the most billionaires per capita of any country.
What is the most powerful city in the world?
Top Ten Most Powerful Cities In the World
- 1 London London is the capital and most populous city of England and the United Kingdom.
- 2 New York.
- 3 Tokyo Tokyo, officially Tokyo Metropolis, one of the 47 prefectures of Japan, has served as the Japanese capital since 1869.
- 4 New Delhi New Delhi is the capital and seat of government of India.
Where do millionaires live?
In Europe, the most millionaires reside in London, with 357,200 calling the city home. Of those individuals, 4,750 are worth $30 million or more. In North America, New York is home to the most millionaires: 339,200. And 279,800 millionaires live in Tokyo, more than in any other city in Asia.
What’s the richest country in the world 2018?
The 20 Richest Countries in the World Right Now Might Surprise You
- United Arab Emirates.
- Luxembourg. Luxembourg has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $112,710.
- Qatar. Qatar has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $129,360, making its citizens the richest in the world.
What is the wealthiest city in the US?
Raleigh is by far the wealthiest metro area in North Carolina and the 25th wealthiest in the United States.
Where is the wealthiest live?
Where the wealthiest people in the world live is quickly changing. New York, Hong Kong, London and, yes, Dallas–Ft. Worth, Texas, have some of the largest populations of wealthy people in the world.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”