10 Cheap Reliable Cars
- 2017 Subaru Impreza — MSRP not yet announced.
- 2016 Hyundai Accent — MSRP $14,745.
- 2016 Kia Rio — MSRP $14,165.
- 2016 Scion iA — MSRP $15,700.
- 2016 Honda Fit — MSRP $15,890.
- 2016 Dodge Dart — MSRP $16,995.
- 2016 Volkswagen Golf — MSRP $18,495.
- 2016 Honda Civic — MSRP $18,640.
What is the least reliable car brand?
Cadillac is the lowest-rated U.S. brand at number 28 out of the 29 manufacturers ranked. Volvo is the lowest-ranked brand for reliability, due largely to problems with its electronics.
Gallery: 10 Most- And Least-Reliable Cars And Trucks For 2019
What brand of car is the most reliable?
The 10 most-reliable car brands
- The market-research firm JD Power released on Wednesday its 2019 ranking of the most-reliable automotive brands.
- Hyundai Motor Group took the top three spots with its Genesis, Kia, and Hyundai brands for the second year in a row.
- Ford and Toyota each had two brands make the top 10.
Which used cars are the most reliable?
Read on to find out the 10 best reliable used cars for a long distance driver.
- Honda Accord. The Japanese automaker’s flagship model is a reliable vehicle for traveling just about any distance.
- Honda CR-V.
- Toyota Corolla.
- Honda Civic.
- Toyota Camry.
- Toyota RAV4.
- Kia Forte.
- Hyundai Genesis.