What are the Most Reliable Car Brands?
- Lexus. The brand that consistently sits atop the Consumer Reports rankings with its top vehicle listed as the Lexus GX.
- Porsche. Also achieving a 4.5 out of five average reliability score, Porsche is on the Consumer Reports list as well at number 11.
What brand of car is the most reliable?
The 10 most-reliable car brands
- The market-research firm JD Power released on Wednesday its 2019 ranking of the most-reliable automotive brands.
- Hyundai Motor Group took the top three spots with its Genesis, Kia, and Hyundai brands for the second year in a row.
- Ford and Toyota each had two brands make the top 10.
What is the most reliable used car to buy?
- 2010 Honda CR-V.
- 2011 Toyota Prius.
- 2010 Audi A6.
- 2012 Honda Civic.
- 2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata.
- 2010 Toyota RAV4. U.S. News Score: 9.1/10 | Average Listing Price: $9,095.
- 2009 Acura TL. U.S. News Score: 9.1/10 | Average Listing Price: $8,429.
- 2008 Toyota Highlander. U.S. News Score: 8.8/10 | Average Listing Price: $8,594.
What is the most reliable car in 2019?
The market-research firm JD Power has released its 2019 ranking of the most reliable automotive brands and vehicles. The Porsche 911 was named the most reliable car for the second consecutive year in the roundup published June 19. Kia and Chevrolet won more segments than any other brands, with four each.
What car brand lasts the longest?
The longest-lasting cars and percentage of vehicles exceeding 200,000 miles are: Toyota Avalon, 2.5 percent. Honda Accord, 1.9 percent. Toyota Prius, 1.7 percent.
What is the most unreliable car?
Top 10 Most Unreliable Cars – The Short List
- Buick Enclave.
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Heavy Duty.
- Kia Cadenza.
- Chevrolet Traverse.
- Honda Clarity.
- Cadillac ATS.
- Tesla Model X. Tesla’s Model X is the second-least reliable vehicle according to Consumer Reports.
- Ram 3500 Heavy Duty. Finally, we come to the most unreliable vehicle.
What is the least reliable car brand?
Cadillac is the lowest-rated U.S. brand at number 28 out of the 29 manufacturers ranked. Volvo is the lowest-ranked brand for reliability, due largely to problems with its electronics.
Gallery: 10 Most- And Least-Reliable Cars And Trucks For 2019