With fuel economy estimates supplied by the EPA, we see that all ten cars achieve over 40 miles per gallon on the highway.
The Chevrolet Cruze Diesel, surprisingly, is the most highway-friendly option with up to 48 MPG.
Others, like the Kia Forte FE and Jaguar XF Diesel, don’t do so well in the city.
What is the most fuel efficient car 2019?
24 Cars with the Best Gas Mileage in 2019
- 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid – $28,250 | 51 city/53 highway/52 combined mpg.
- 2019 Toyota Prius Prime – $27,350 | 54 combined mpg / 133 MPGe.
- 2019 Toyota Prius – $23,770 | 58 city/53 highway/56 combined mpg.
- 2019 Hyundai Ioniq – $22,400 | 57 city/59 highway/58 combined mpg.
What is the most fuel efficient vehicle?
Here are the most fuel-efficient Sedans of 2019, ranked by combined fuel economy when equipped with an automatic transmission.
- 2019 Toyota Prius Prime.
- 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid.
- 2019 Toyota Mirai.
- 2019 Honda Clarity Fuel Cell.
- 2019 Tesla Model S.
- 2019 Honda Clarity Electric.
- 2019 Chevrolet Bolt EV.
- 2019 Volkswagen e-Golf.
What car has the best gas mileage in 2018?
Here are the most fuel-efficient Sedans of 2018, ranked by combined fuel economy when equipped with an automatic transmission.
- 2018 Toyota Mirai.
- 2018 Honda Clarity Fuel Cell.
- 2018 Tesla Model S.
- 2018 Honda Clarity Electric.
- 2018 Volkswagen e-Golf.
- 2018 Chevrolet Bolt EV.
- 2018 Tesla Model 3.
- 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Electric.
What midsize car gets the best gas mileage?
We’ve also listed a few of our favorite things about each one to help you decide which model is right for you.
- Honda Accord Hybrid: 47 miles per gallon.
- Ford Fusion Hybrid: 42 mpg.
- Toyota Camry Hybrid: 41 mpg.
- Hyundai Sonata Hybrid: 38 mpg (tie)
- Kia Optima Hybrid: 38 mpg (tie)
- Volkswagen Passat TDI: 35 mpg.