Ford F-250 Super Duty.
Ford’s heavy-duty full-size pickup was determined to be the longest lasting truck on the road by an analysis of 12 million vehicles by iSeeCars.com.
Six percent of all models still in service were found to have registered 200,000 miles or more.
What is the longest lasting truck?
Below are our picks for 10 of the longest lasting and 10 of the shortest lasting pickups.
- 20 Longest: Toyota Tacoma.
- 19 Longest: Toyota Tundra.
- 18 Longest: Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- 17 Longest: Chevrolet Colorado.
- 16 Longest: Ford F-150.
- 15 Longest: Nissan Titan.
- 14 Longest: Nissan Frontier.
- 13 Longest: Ram 1500.
What is the most reliable full size pickup truck?
Here are the best full size trucks at CarMax, based on vehicle and sales data from July 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
- Honda Ridgeline.
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500.
- Nissan Titan.
- Dodge Ram 2500.
- Ford F-250.
- Toyota Tundra.
- GMC Sierra 1500.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
What is the most dependable truck?
2019 Vehicle Dependability:Most Dependable Trucks
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Heavy Duty.
- 2016 Ford F-150.
- 2016 Ford F-Series Super Duty.
- 2016 GMC Canyon.
- 2016 Nissan Frontier.
- 2016 Ram 1500.
- 2016 Toyota Tundra. Built in Texas, and in 2016 a decade-old design, the Toyota Tundra was the most dependable full-size, light-duty pickup in the 2019 VDS.
What car has the longest lasting engine?
Are These The Best Long Lasting Cars?
- Longest Lasting #1 – Toyota Avalon: 2.7%
- Longest Lasting #2 – Honda Accord: 2.3%
- Longest Lasting #3 – Honda Odyssey: 2.2%
- Longest Lasting #4 – Ford Taurus: 1.8%
- Longest Lasting #5 – Honda Civic and Toyota Camry: 1.6%
- Longest Lasting #6 – Subaru Legacy and Toyota Sienna: 1.4%