When looking for the cheapest new cars, there is a whole lot more to finding the the most affordable car than just looking at sticker price. For your convenience, I’ve included: the base auto transmission model.
- Chevy Sonic.
- Toyota Yaris.
- Hyundai Accent.
- Ford Fiesta.
- Kia Rio.
- Mitsubishi Mirage.
- Nissan Versa.
- Chevy Spark.
What is the cheapest new car you can buy in America?
We’ve rounded up the eight least expensive new cars you can buy today to help budget-minded shoppers find a brand-new vehicle.
- Nissan Versa Sedan – $12,815.
- Chevrolet Spark – $12,995.
- Mitsubishi Mirage – $13,790.
- smart fortwo – $14,090.
- Ford Fiesta – $14,790.
- Kia Rio – $14,815.
- Nissan Versa Note – $15,005.
What is the cheapest new small car?
Here our experts name the top five best small cheap cars you can currently buy.
- Skoda. Citigo.
- Hyundai. i10.
- Ibiza. The SEAT Ibiza shares its parts with the Volkswagen Polo, but it’s cheaper to buy – making it great value.
- Fiat. Panda.
What is the cheapest new car in the world?
Here is a list of the top 15 cheap cars on the market to make it easier for you to look at and possibly buy.
- 14 SMART FORTWO ($15,400)
- 15 MAZDA 2 ($15,528)
- 16 MITSUBISHI MIRAGE G4 ES ($15,595)
- 17 FIAT 500 POP ($15,985)
- 18 KIA RIO S ($16,100)
- 19 TOYOTA SCION iQ ($16,688)
- 20 CHEVROLET SONIC LS ($17,370)
Photo in the article by “Flickr”