- What is the most reliable used car for under 5000?
- What is the best car for $5000?
- What is the cheapest most reliable used car?
- What is the most dependable used car?
- How many miles is too many for a used car?
- What car lasts the longest?
- What is a good used car to buy?
- What is a good price for a used car?
- What is the best value car?
Based on the research and recommendations of Kelley Blue Book’s editors, here are the 10 Best Used Cars under $5,000.
- 2003 Acura TL.
- 2004 Toyota Matrix.
- 2004 Subaru Forester.
- 2005 Honda Civic.
- 2004 Toyota Corolla.
- 2004 Honda Accord. View full gallery.
- 2003 Toyota Camry. View full gallery.
- 2003 Toyota Avalon. View full gallery.
What is the most reliable used car for under 5000?
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry. The Camry. spent a long time as the best-selling passenger vehicle in America.
- 2008-2011 Ford Focus. Since its debut, the Ford Focus.
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V. One of the longest running compact SUVs on the market, the Honda CR-V.
- 1999-2004 Nissan Xterra. In terms of rugged utility, the Nissan Xterra.
What is the best car for $5000?
That being said, here are 8 of the best cars you are likely to find for under $5,000, according to industry experts:
- Toyota Camry, 2002-2006.
- Toyota Sienna, 2004 to 2010.
- Ford Focus, 2008 to 2011.
- Honda Civic, 2006 to 2010.
- Subaru Outback, 2005 to 2009.
- Acura TL, 2003 or earlier.
What is the cheapest most reliable used car?
- 2010 Honda CR-V.
- 2011 Toyota Prius.
- 2010 Audi A6.
- 2012 Honda Civic.
- 2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata.
- 2010 Toyota RAV4. U.S. News Score: 9.1/10 | Average Listing Price: $9,095.
- 2009 Acura TL. U.S. News Score: 9.1/10 | Average Listing Price: $8,429.
- 2008 Toyota Highlander. U.S. News Score: 8.8/10 | Average Listing Price: $8,594.
What is the most dependable used car?
20 Most Reliable Cars of the Decade According to Consumer Reports
- Lexus RX.
- Honda Accord.
- Acura TSX.
- Toyota Corolla.
- Honda CR-V.
- Toyota Sequoia. The Toyota Sequoia doesn’t change much, and buyers like it that way.
- Toyota Venza. The Toyota Venza is still a popular used car.
- Nissan Leaf. The new 2018 Nissan LEAF should continue to be as reliable as its predecessor.| Nissan.
How many miles is too many for a used car?
You should consider the current mileage when purchasing a used car. Of course, the fewer miles it has been driven, the better. An average of 12,000 miles per year is considered the norm. Of course, some cars are driven less than that, but many are driven much more due to long commuting distance.
What car lasts the longest?
The longest-lasting cars and percentage of vehicles exceeding 200,000 miles are:
- Toyota Avalon, 2.5 percent.
- Honda Accord, 1.9 percent.
- Toyota Prius, 1.7 percent.
- Chevrolet Impala, 1.7 percent.
- Ford Taurus, 1.6 percent.
- Toyota Camry, 1.4 percent.
- Toyota Camry Hybrid, 1.2 percent.
- Honda Civic, 1.2 percent.
What is a good used car to buy?
Read on to see seven of the best used cars you can buy.
- Hyundai Sonata. < Hyundai. A brand new Hyundai Sonata has a base MSRP of $22,500.
- Toyota Corolla. < Toyota. The Toyota Corolla has been for years and remains one of the best selling cars in the country.
- Subaru Crosstrek. < Subaru Media.
What is a good price for a used car?
Auto experts say the lowest price for a reliable used car is about $2,500. But they’re quick to note that every additional $1,000 in your budget will allow you to get a newer car that’s been driven fewer miles.
What is the best value car?
Best Overall Value of the Year Award Winners
- 2019 Toyota Tacoma.
- 2019 Best Overall Value of the Year Full-Size Pickup LD.
- 2019 Toyota Tundra CrewMax.
- 2019 Best Overall Value of the Year Minivan.
- 2019 Honda Odyssey.
- 2019 Best Overall Value of the Year Cargo Van.
- 2019 Nissan NV200.