- What are the most reliable used SUVs?
- What is a good used SUV to buy?
- What is the most reliable used midsize SUV?
- Which SUVs last the longest?
- Which SUV is the cheapest to maintain?
- What is the best used SUV to buy under 5000?
- What is the best used full size SUV to buy?
- Is 200000 miles on a car bad?
- How many miles does the average SUV last?
- How many miles will a Honda Pilot last?
According to thisismoney.co.uk
View 5+ moreView 5+
2013 Toyota RAV4
What are the most reliable used SUVs?
10 Most Reliable Used SUVs under $10,000
- Chevrolet Equinox.
- Chevrolet Tahoe.
- Ford Explorer.
- 2009-2010 Honda CR-V.
- Kia Sportage.
- Mazda CX-7.
- 2009-2011 Nissan Murano.
- Subaru Forester.
What is a good used SUV to buy?
10 Best Used SUVs Under $10,000
- 2008 Honda CR-V. The 2008 Honda CR-V is an earlier version of the model that is our current Best Buy for the compact SUV category.
- 2008 Toyota RAV4.
- 2009 Nissan Xterra.
- 2009 Subaru Forester.
- 2010 Ford Escape.
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander.
- 2007 Acura RDX.
- 2009 Volvo XC90.
20 May 2018
What is the most reliable used midsize SUV?
- 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe. A stellar predicted reliability rating and energetic engine options help the 2018 Santa Fe rank near the top of the midsize SUV class.
- 2018 Kia Sorento.
- 2018 Mazda CX-9.
- 2016 Buick Enclave.
- 2018 Toyota Highlander.
- 2017 Buick Enclave.
- 2017 Toyota Highlander.
- 2016 GMC Acadia.
Which SUVs last the longest?
Chevrolet Suburban is the highest-ranked domestic SUV on list of longest-lasting vehicles.
- Toyota Sequoia, 7.4 percent.
- Chevrolet Suburban, 5.0 percent.
- Ford Expedition, 5.0 percent.
- GMC Yukon XL, 4.0 percent.
- Toyota 4Runner, 3.9 percent.
- Chevrolet Tahoe, 3.8 percent.
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 3.1 percent.
27 Mar 2019
Which SUV is the cheapest to maintain?
10 of the Cheapest SUVs to Maintain
- 2019 Cadillac XT4.
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe.
- 2019 Infiniti QX50.
- 2019 Kia Sorento.
- 2019 Lexus RX 350.
- 2019 Lincoln Navigator.
- 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander.
- 2019 Tesla Model X. One of the most provocative SUVs on the market also is one of the best-covered, including an unlimited mileage powertrain warranty.
27 Feb 2019
What is the best used SUV to buy under 5000?
Best Used SUV’s Under $5,000
- Best Used SUV’s Under $5,000: 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe – +/- $4,000.
- Best Used SUV’s Under $5,000: 2001 Dodge Durango +/- $4,995.
- Best Used SUV’s Under $5,000: 1999 Ford Expedition +/- $4,495.
- Best Used SUV’s Under $5,000: 1999 GMC Yukon +/- $4,980.
- Best Used SUV’s Under $5,000: 1999 Honda CR-V +/- $4,995.
What is the best used full size SUV to buy?
Best Used Large SUVs $30K and up
- 2018 Toyota Sequoia.
- 2017 Toyota Sequoia.
- 2015 Chevrolet Suburban.
- 2014 Toyota Sequoia.
- 2017 GMC Yukon.
- 2018 Chevrolet Suburban.
- 2017 Chevrolet Suburban.
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban. The 2016 Chevrolet Suburban has a premium cabin and ample power, whether you’re towing a trailer or carting around a full load of passengers
Is 200000 miles on a car bad?
Typically, putting 12,000 to 15,000 miles on your car per year is viewed as “average.” A car that is driven more than that is considered high-mileage. With proper maintenance, cars can have a life expectancy of about 200,000 miles.1 Oct 2018
How many miles does the average SUV last?
The care you put into your vehicle will determine how many miles can a car last. However, knowing the average mileage you can expect from your vehicle will help you get a sense of its life expectancy. Most modern cars last for an average of around 8 years or 150,000 miles.24 Sep 2018
How many miles will a Honda Pilot last?
The 2005 Honda Pilot is reliable, comfortable, and is built to last. Very little maintenance is needed with Honda vehicles, and the Pilot is no exception. I have 157,000 miles on this car now, and I know I can easily drive it another 150,000 miles with no issues.