The 15 Highest-Paying Majors Overall
- Petroleum engineering.
- Pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, and pharmaceutical administration.
- Metallurgical engineering.
- Mining and mineral engineering.
- Chemical engineering.
- Electrical engineering.
- Aerospace engineering.
- Mechanical engineering.
What bachelor’s degree makes the most money?
25 Highest Paying Careers for College Graduates
- Petroleum Engineering. Average Salary: $102,300 to $176,300.
- Actuarial Mathematics. Average Salary: $60,800 to $119,600.
- Nuclear Engineering. Average Salary: $67,000 to $118,000.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Computer Science Engineer.
- Aerospace Engineer.
- Electrical Engineer.
What are the best paying careers?
These are the 25 best-paying jobs in America in 2019, according to US News & World Report
- Sales Manager.
- Financial Advisor.
- Business Operations Manager.
- Actuary. Mean salary: $114,850.
- Political Scientist. Mean salary: $112,030.
- Medical and Health Services Manager. Mean salary: $111,680.
Which profession has the highest salary?
The Highest Paying Jobs of 2018
- Physician. Median Base Salary: $195,842.
- Pharmacy Manager. Median Base Salary: $146,412.
- Pharmacist. Median Base Salary: $127,120.
- Enterprise Architect. Median Base Salary: $115,944.
- Corporate Counsel. Median Base Salary: $115,580.
- Software Development Manager.
- Physician Assistant.
- Software Engineering Manager.