Which country buys the most cars?
Below are the 15 countries that imported the highest dollar value worth of cars during 2018.
- United States: US$178.5 billion (23.1% of total imported cars)
- Germany: $61.5 billion (8%)
- China: $49.6 billion (6.4%)
- United Kingdom: $43.9 billion (5.7%)
- Belgium: $38.5 billion (5%)
- France: $38.3 billion (5%)
Which country buys the most BMW cars?
China was by far the largest country market for BMW in 2018 followed by the USA and Germany.
What country buys the most Buicks?
DETROIT– Buick delivered nearly 1.2 million vehicles in China, the United States, Canada and Mexico in 2014, marking the second consecutive sales record for the most Buicks sold in a single year in the brand’s 111-year history.
Which country has most electric cars?
Norway has the highest market penetration per capita in the world, and also has the world’s largest plug-in segment market share of new car sales, 49.1% in 2018. As of 2018, 10% of all passenger cars on Norwegian roads were plug-ins.