The country is home to a number of companies that produce cars, construction vehicles, motorcycles, ATVs, and engines.
Japanese automotive manufacturers include Toyota, Honda, Daihatsu, Nissan, Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Isuzu, Kawasaki, Yamaha, and Mitsuoka.
What cars are made in Japan 2018?
7 Best Cars of the 2018 Japanese Automotive Invitational
- 1967 Toyota 2000GT Roadster.
- 1968 Honda N600.
- 1968 Mazda Cosmo Sport 110S.
- 1969 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser.
- 1972 Nissan Skyline GT-R “Hakosuka”
- 1978 Dome Zero.
- 1992 Toyota Eagle MKIII.
What Honda cars are made in Japan?
All of these models as well as the Honda Fit line are produced at the Honda production facility in Suzuka, Mie, Japan with exception of the FCX Clarity, which is produced solely in Takanezawa, Japan.
Which is the best Japanese car brand?
Here is the Top 5 best Japanese brand according to us.
- Lexus. One of the luxury car brand from Toyota companies.
- Mazda. This Japanese brand has a design and interior that is similar to European brand.
- Honda. A well-known brand .
- Toyota. We can meet these car brands anywhere.
What cars are popular in Japan?
In 2018, the Nissan Note was the top-selling car model in Japan followed by the Toyota Aqua and Prius. The Honda N-Box mini car (kei) sold in higher numbers. The Nissan Note was the most-popular car model in Japan in 2018, although Japanese car buyers purchased almost double as many Honda N-Box mini cars (kei).