According to hotcars.com
Toyota Corolla Hatchback
Which car is best for city drive?
Top 10 Cars For Heavy City Driving
- Maruti WagonR (Rs 4.1 lakh to Rs 5.2 lakh)
- Tata Tiago (Rs 3.2 lakh to Rs 5.5 lakh)
- Renault Kwid (Rs 2.7 to Rs 3.7 lakh)
- Chevrolet Beat (Rs 4.3 to Rs 6.6 lakh)
- Ford Figo (Rs 4.5 lakh to Rs 7.6 lakh)
- Nissan Micra (Rs 5.4 lakh to Rs 7.7 lakh)
- Hyundai Xcent (Rs 5.4 lakh to Rs 8.0 lakh)
Is city driving bad for your car?
The answer is highway driving. While it might seem like the low speeds and occasional idling associated with city driving are easier on a car than high-velocity highway travel, the truth is exactly the opposite. The result is that a city-driven car’s engine is constantly working, as are the brakes and the transmission.
Which SUV is best for city driving?
Having all that in mind, here are 20 best city-oriented SUVs for you.
- Kia Soul.
- Honda HR-V.
- Mazda CX-3.
- Jeep Compass.
- Toyota C-HR.
- GMC Terrain.
- Nissan Juke Nismo.
- Volkswagen Tiguan.
What is the easiest car to drive?
10 of the Easiest Cars to Drive
- Mazda MX-5 Miata.
- Honda Ridgeline.
- Dodge Durango.
- Nissan Versa.
- Jeep Renegade.
- Smart Fortwo.
- Chevrolet Volt.
- Range Rover.