What is the highest mileage you should buy for a used car?
You should consider the current mileage when purchasing a used car.
Of course, the fewer miles it has been driven, the better.
An average of 12,000 miles per year is considered the norm.
Of course, some cars are driven less than that, but many are driven much more due to long commuting distance.
What is the best reliable used car to buy?
10 Best Used Cars Under $8,000
- 2008 Subaru Impreza. View full gallery.
- 2008 Nissan Maxima. View full gallery.
- 2007 Subaru Outback. View full gallery.
- 2010 Ford Crown Victoria. View full gallery.
- 2009 Toyota Corolla. View full gallery.
- 2009 Honda Civic. View full gallery.
- 2007 Honda Accord. View full gallery.
- 2007 Toyota Avalon. View full gallery.
What is the most reliable car engine?
These are the 12 best engines from the last 20 years*
- 8: Mazda Renesis Rotary.
- 7: BMW 3.0-litre twin-turbo.
- 6: BMW 1.5-litre petrol-electric hybrid.
- 5: Toyota 1.5-litre Hybrid Synergy Drive.
- 4: Volkswagen 1.4-litre TSI twin-charger.
- 3: BMW M 3.2-litre straight-six.
- 2: Ford 1.0-litre EcoBoost.
- 1: Ferrari 3.9-litre twin-turbo V8.
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”