- Subaru 81.8%
- Ford: 82.1%
- MG: 83.4%
- Hyundai 84.8%
- Honda: 84.9%
- Alfa Romeo: 85.8%
- Suzuki: 86.6%
- Toyota: 89.6%
Which brand of vehicle is the most reliable?
Hyundai Motor Group took the top three spots with its Genesis, Kia, and Hyundai brands for the second year in a row. Ford and Toyota each had two brands make the top-10. These are the 10 most-reliable automotive brands, based on their number of reported problems per 100 vehicles.
What is the most reliable car of 2019?
The market-research firm JD Power has released its 2019 ranking of the most reliable automotive brands and vehicles. The Porsche 911 was named the most reliable car for the second consecutive year in the roundup published June 19. Kia and Chevrolet won more segments than any other brands, with four each.
Which car brands last the longest?
Longest-lasting passenger cars
- Toyota Avalon, 2.5.
- Honda Odyssey, 2.5.
- Honda Accord, 1.9.
- Toyota Sienna, 1.8.
- Toyota Prius, 1.7.
- Chevrolet Impala, 1.7.
- Ford Taurus, 1.6.
- Toyota Camry, 1.4.
What are the top 10 car brands?
U.S. News’ Best Car Brands of 2019
- Ford – Average Overall Score: 8.28/10.
- Volkswagen – Average Overall Score: 8.33/10.
- Toyota – Average Overall Score: 8.35/10.
- Hyundai – Average Overall Score: 8.35/10.
- Chevrolet – Average Overall Score: 8.36/10.
- Honda – Average Overall Score: 8.55/10.
- Kia – Average Overall Score: 8.62/10.
- Mazda – Average Overall Score: 8.7/10.