- Which is the most fuel efficient car?
- What are the best mpg used cars?
- Whats a good mpg for a car?
- What car is best for long distance driving?
- What is the cheapest most economical car?
- What cars last the longest?
- What car gets 50 mpg?
- What is the most reliable used car?
- What car has the worst gas mileage ever?
- What car has the lowest mpg?
- How many miles per gallon does a 4 cylinder car?
- Is it wise to buy a car with high mileage?
- Which SUV is best for long distance driving?
- What cars are good for traveling?
- What is the most reliable cheap used car?
- Which car is the most economical on fuel?
- Which car is best for second hand?
Private sales are the best.
- Toyota Prius 1.5 Hyrid 5dr. 2003-2009. Average economy 65.7mpg. CO2 emissions 106g/km. 12 months VED 20.
- Honda Civic 1.4i-VTEC Hybrid 4dr. 2007-present. Average economy 61.4mpg. CO2 emissions 109g/km. 12 months VED 20.
- Peugeot 107 1.0 5dr. 2005-present. Average economy 61.3mpg. CO2 emissions 109g/km.
23 Feb 2011
Which is the most fuel efficient car?
What are the most fuel-efficient petrol cars?
- VW Polo 1.0 TSI 95 Bluemotion.
- Suzuki Celerio 1.0 Dualjet.
- Seat Ibiza 1.0 Eco TSI 95.
- Peugeot 208 1.6 S&S Diesel.
- Kia Rio 1.1-litre Diesel.
- Toyota Prius Hybrid.
- Hyundai Ioniq 1.6 GDi Hybrid SE DCT.
- Nissan Leaf.
18 Mar 2019
What are the best mpg used cars?
The Best Fuel Economy in Used Cars: 10 Great Options for Frugal Commuters
- Volkswagen Jetta TDI. The Volkswagen Jetta TDI ticks off all of the important boxes when it comes to getting the best fuel economy in used cars.
- Mazda Mazda3.
- Ford Fiesta.
- Honda Civic Hybrid.
- BMW 335d.
- Toyota Prius.
- Honda Insight.
- Scion iQ.
Whats a good mpg for a car?
Used Cars with Good MPG
While the Prius gets around 60 mpg, something that gets at least 30 mpg might classify as good. Here are some cars that get at least 30 mpg from the last few years: 2014 BMW 328i (35 mpg highway, $21,000) 2014 Honda Accord LX (36 mpg city and highway, $14,000)
What car is best for long distance driving?
The Best Highway Cars for Long Distance Driving
- Chevrolet Volt. Photo: marada/Flickr. 76 mpg.
- Toyota Prius. Photo: via Wikimedia Commons 55 mpg – IV. More Toyota Prius.
- Honda Civic Hybrid. Photo: Metaweb (FB)/Public domain 50 mpg. More Honda Civic Hybrid.
- Nissan Leaf. Photo: via Wikimedia 118 mpg – SL. More Nissan Leaf.
What is the cheapest most economical car?
The 10 Cheapest New Cars of 2019
- 1 of 10. Michael Simari.
- 2 of 10. 2019 Toyota Yaris L Sedan | Price: $16,370.
- 3 of 10. 2019 Chevrolet Sonic LS Sedan | Price: $16,295.
- 4 of 10. 2019 Kia Rio LX Sedan | Price: $16,195.
- 5 of 10. Michael Simari.
- 6 of 10. 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 ES | Price: $15,690.
- 7 of 10.
- 8 of 10.
16 Nov 2018
What cars last the longest?
The longest-lasting cars and percentage of vehicles exceeding 200,000 miles are:
- Toyota Avalon, 2.5 percent.
- Honda Accord, 1.9 percent.
- Toyota Prius, 1.7 percent.
- Chevrolet Impala, 1.7 percent.
- Ford Taurus, 1.6 percent.
- Toyota Camry, 1.4 percent.
- Toyota Camry Hybrid, 1.2 percent.
- Honda Civic, 1.2 percent.
27 Mar 2019
What car gets 50 mpg?
If you’re looking for family-friendly midsize cars that get around 50 mpg, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid will get just about as close as you can, thanks to projected EPA fuel efficiency marks of 49 mpg city, 47 mpg highway, and 48 mpg combined.
What is the most reliable used car?
Here are the 20 most reliable vehicles of the decade, including one that is practically flawless since 2010 (No. 7).
- Lexus RX.
- Honda Accord.
- Acura TSX.
- Toyota Corolla.
- Honda CR-V.
- Toyota Sequoia.
- Toyota Venza.
- Nissan Leaf. The new 2018 Nissan LEAF should continue to be as reliable as its predecessor.| Nissan.
23 Aug 2018
What car has the worst gas mileage ever?
Bugatti Chiron, with its 16-cylinder engine, gets 9 miles per gallon in the city and 14 mpg on the highway. Average: 11 mpg. Minicompact cars. The worst is another supercar, Ferrari’s GTC4Lusso, at 13 mpg on average.23 May 2018
What car has the lowest mpg?
2019 Best and Worst Fuel Economy Vehicles
|Least Efficient Cars by EPA Size Class (including electric vehicles)|
|EPA Class||Vehicle||Combined MPG|
|Compacts||Rolls-Royce Dawn 6.6 L, 12 cyl, Automatic (S8), Turbo||14|
|Midsize||Bentley Mulsanne 6.8 L, 8 cyl, Automatic (S8), Turbo||12|
18 more rows
How many miles per gallon does a 4 cylinder car?
Buyers of a 2011 Chevrolet Malibu with a 4-cylinder engine can expect 22 miles per gallon (MPG) in the city and 33 on the highway.
Is it wise to buy a car with high mileage?
There is only so low a car goes in value. In general, buying a higher mileage newer is better than buying an older car with less miles. After a while a car is considered high mileage and the depreciation curve flattens out, so technically you can get 30,000 miles from a car for free.
Which SUV is best for long distance driving?
10 Best Road Trip SUVs
- Honda CR-V.
- GMC Acadia.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- Chevrolet Tahoe.
- Nissan Pathfinder.
- Mazda CX-5.
- Cadillac Escalade.
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class.
What cars are good for traveling?
Best Vehicle Choices for a Family Road Trip
- Fuel Sipper: Toyota Camry Hybrid.
- Midsized Sedan: Honda Accord.
- Large Sedan: Chevrolet Impala.
- Small SUV/Wagon: Subaru Outback.
- Midsized SUV: Kia Sorento.
- Towing-Ready SUV: Dodge Durango.
- Luxury-Living SUV: Audi Q7.
- Minivan: Toyota Sienna.
18 Jun 2016
What is the most reliable cheap used car?
Based on the research and recommendations of our Kelley Blue Book editors, here are the 10 Best Used Cars under $8,000.
- 2008 Subaru Impreza.
- 2008 Nissan Maxima.
- 2007 Subaru Outback.
- 2010 Ford Crown Victoria.
- 2009 Toyota Corolla.
- 2009 Honda Civic.
- 2007 Honda Accord. View full gallery.
- 2007 Toyota Avalon. View full gallery.
5 Dec 2017
Which car is the most economical on fuel?
The Most Fuel-Efficient Cars
- Fuel economy is one of the most important factors to consider when buying a new car.
- In our tests the Prius returned 52 mpg overall, which is among the best mileage for a car that doesn’t have to be plugged in.
- The Ioniq is the first direct challenger to the Toyota Prius.
21 Feb 2019
Which car is best for second hand?
Top 10 Used Cars in India
- Maruti Suzuki Alto. Price: Rs 80,500.
- Hyundai i10. Price: Rs 1,40,000.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire. Price: Rs 1,80,000.
- Hyundai Santro Xing. Price: Rs 80,000.
- Hyundai i20. Price: Rs 2,10,000.
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR. Price: Rs 1,25,000.
- Hyundai Verna. Price: Rs 1,95,000.
- Toyota Innova. Price: Rs 2,50,000.
18 Mar 2015