According to forbes.com
View 2+ moreView 2+
China Construction Bank
Agricultural Bank of China
Bank of America
Ping An Insurance
Bank of China
Royal Dutch Shell
Who are the biggest companies in the world?
Eight of the World’s Top Companies Are American
- Alphabet (GOOGL & GOOG) – With two ticker symbols, the combined market cap stands at $722.77 billion.
- Microsoft (MSFT) – Microsoft’s market cap stands at $788.55 billion.
- Amazon (AMZN) – Market cap $795.18 billion.
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) – Market cap $285.08 billion.
What are the 10 largest corporations in the world?
There’s a new list of the world’s 10 largest companies—and tech isn’t on it
6 more rows
Who is the biggest employer in the world?
From the number one supermarket in the USA to the UK’s National Health Service and India’s sprawling state railway company, we reveal the world’s 30 biggest employers.
- United States Department of Defense: 2.87 million employees.
- People’s Liberation Army: 2.35 million employees.
- Walmart: 2.3 million employees.
Is Amazon a Fortune 50 company?
With revenue of $177.87 billion, Amazon placed eighth on this year’s list of America’s largest companies, which was released on Monday. That’s up four spots from its rank last year as No. 12. The online retailer bumped Fortune 500 veteran General Motors down to 10th place and Ford Motor out of the top tier altogether.
What company made the most profit in 2018?
The company made a whopping $111 billion in 2018, the data shows. By comparison, Apple made $59.53 billion in fiscal 2018. Saudi Aramco also made more money than J.P. Morgan Chase, Google-parent Alphabet, Facebook and Exxon Mobil combined.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”