India is relatively safe country.
Though, there is need to be vigilant all the time.
India is ranked 106th out of 162 on the ranking of the safest and most dangerous countries.
Is India safe for tourists 2019?
Generally speaking, India is mostly safe for tourists. Violent crime isn’t common in this country, especially not against foreigners, while petty theft does exist but it is more prominent in areas frequented by tourist.
Is India safe for female Travellers?
The country has a dubious rep as an unsafe destination for solo women travelers. Among the tumult of impressions, large population, heat, dust, and noise that new visitors to India must deal with, solo women travelers also have to reckon with concerns about safety.
Which is the safest city in India?
13 safest cities in India to live without any fear
- #1 Chennai. South India’s buzzing social capital, that is known for its vibrant and welcoming nature, Chennai comes atop the survey of safest city in India.
- #2 Tirupati.
- #3 Surat.
- #4 Mumbai.
- #5 Dehradun.
- #6 Jaipur.
- #7 Pune.
- #8 Kolkata.
What should I avoid in India?
How to: Travel in India and not get sick
- Don’t drink the tap. Obviously, enough said.
- Don’t eat meat.
- Don’t eat uncooked cheese.
- Don’t eat eggs.
- Don’t drink milk.
- Don’t eat fish…unless you see it caught and cooked.
- Don’t eat uncooked vegetables.
- Eat in tourist/upscale restaurants.