Amazon’s CEO, Jeff Bezos, is also its founder and chairman.
Although he had to temporarily give up the title of “world’s richest man” thanks to his well-publicized divorce in 2019, he quickly regained the title while still maintaining a net worth of over $100 billion due to his nearly 12% stake in the company.
How much is Amazon’s net worth?
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos sold $1.8 billion worth of Amazon shares in July in what could be his largest stock sell-off ever, Business Insider reported. Bezos was the first person in modern history to accumulate a fortune of over $100 billion and currently has a net worth of $117 billion, according to Bloomberg.
How Much Is Amazon worth in dollars?
Amazon hits $1 trillion and becomes the second U.S. company worth one trillion dollars after stock price surged Tuesday – CBS News.
Who is the richest man on Earth 2019?
The 20 richest people in the world in 2019
- Mark Zuckerberg.
- Larry Ellison. Net worth: $62.5 billion.
- Amancio Ortega. Net worth: $62.7 billion.
- Carlos Slim and family. Net worth: $64 billion.
- Bernard Arnault and family. Net worth: $76 billion.
- Warren Buffett. Net worth: $82.5 billion.
- Bill Gates. Net worth: $96.5 billion.
- Jeff Bezos and family. Net worth: $131 billion.
How much is Bezos worth today?
$110 billion net worth
Bill Gates is the world’s second-wealthiest individual, boasting an estimated $99.5-billion fortune, Forbes reports. “Happy to be giving him all of my interests in the Washington Post and Blue Origin,” Mackenzie tweeted.