Who is the richest Formula 1 driver?
The top ten richest Formula One drivers of all time
- Fernando Alonso. Net worth: $220m.
- Kimi Raikkonen. Net Worth: $200m.
- Alain Prost. Net Worth: $185m.
- Eddie Irvine. Net Worth: $180m.
- Jenson Button. Net Worth: $105m. Status: Retired.
- David Coulthard. Net Worth: $70m. Status: Retired.
- Sebastian Vettel. Net Worth: $45m. Status: Active.
- Nico Rosberg. Net Worth: $30m. Status: Retired.
How much is Michael Schumacher net worth?
Michael Schumacher has an estimated net worth of $800million (£632million), according to Celebrity Net Worth. His wealth was acquired through his successful F1 career, being the most decorated F1 driver in history.
Who is the richest sportsman in the world?
Here is a look at the top ten Highest Paid Athletes in the World for 2018:
- Floyd Mayweather. Total earnings: $285 million.
- Lionel Messi. Total earnings: $111 million.
- Cristiano Ronaldo. Total earnings: $108 million.
- Conor McGregor. Total earnings: $99 million.
- LeBron James.
- Roger Federer.
- Steph Curry.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”