- What truck sold the most in 2018?
- How many trucks sold 2017?
- Who sells the most trucks in America?
- What is the longest lasting truck brand?
- What is the best 2018 pickup truck?
- What is the most reliable pickup truck?
- What is the top selling pickup truck?
- What is the best selling truck in 2017?
- Does Ford sell more trucks than GM?
- What is the cheapest truck to buy new?
The best-selling light trucks in the United States in 2018 (in units)
|Number of trucks sold|
6 more rows
What truck sold the most in 2018?
Below are the 11 best-selling full-size and mid-size pickup trucks in the first two quarters of 2018.
- 1/11. Honda Ridgeline: 14,988 sold in 2018.
- 2/11. GMC Canyon: 16,848 sold in 2018.
- 3/11. Nissan Titan: 23,294. –
- 4/11. Nissan Frontier: 41,701.
- 5/11. Toyota Tundra: 55,792.
- 6/11. Chevrolet Colorado: 69,875.
How many trucks sold 2017?
About 17.2 million cars were sold in 2017, according to data from Kelley Blue Book. Full-size and mid-size pickup trucks accounted for about 16.5% of all sales. Among the top-selling trucks were the Ford F-Series, Chevrolet Silverado, and Ram Pickup.
Who sells the most trucks in America?
The 10 best-selling vehicles in the United States in 2018 were mostly trucks and SUVs
- Ford F-Series – 909,330. Video.
- Dodge Ram – 536,980. Video.
- Toyota Rav4 – 427,170. (Toyota)
- Nissan Rogue/Rogue Sport – 412,110. (Nissan)
- Toyota Camry – 343,439.
- Chevrolet Equinox – 332,618.
- Honda Civic – 325,760.
- Toyota Corolla – 303,732.
What is the longest lasting truck brand?
Below are our picks for 10 of the longest lasting and 10 of the shortest lasting pickups.
- 13 Longest: Ram 1500.
- 14 Longest: Nissan Frontier.
- 15 Longest: Nissan Titan.
- 16 Longest: Ford F-150.
- 17 Longest: Chevrolet Colorado.
- 18 Longest: Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- 19 Longest: Toyota Tundra.
- 20 Longest: Toyota Tacoma. Car and Driver.
What is the best 2018 pickup truck?
Here are the best full size trucks at CarMax, based on vehicle and sales data from July 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
- Nissan Titan.
- Dodge Ram 2500.
- Ford F-250.
- Toyota Tundra.
- GMC Sierra 1500.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- Dodge Ram 1500.
- Ford F-150.
What is the most reliable pickup truck?
The Most Reliable Used Pickup Trucks in Consumer Reports Rankings
- Toyota Tundra. Toyota’s full-sizer is the most reliable truck on the market.
- Honda Ridgeline. Honda’s reliability shines through in the Ridgeline.
- Nissan Frontier.
- Toyota Tacoma.
- Ford F-350.
- Chevrolet Avalanche.
- Ford F-250.
- Ram 1500.
What is the top selling pickup truck?
Canada’s 11 best-selling pickup trucks in 2018
- Chevrolet Silverado: 55,334, down 6 per cent.
- Toyota Tacoma: 13,878, up 11 per cent.
- Toyota Tundra: 11,738, up 24 per cent.
- Chevrolet Colorado: 9,348, up 16 per cent.
- GMC Canyon: 6,706, up 7 per cent.
- Nissan Titan: 5,445, up 4 per cent.
- Nissan Frontier: 4,134, down 3 per cent.
- Honda Ridgeline: 4,094, down 12 per cent.
What is the best selling truck in 2017?
The 5 Best-Selling Trucks of 2017
- Ford F-Series (807,379, up 10.1%)
- Chevrolet Silverado (518,188, down 0.5%)
- Dodge Ram (455,816, up 3.2%)
- Ford Explorer (242,565, up 7%)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee (217,074, up 14.8%)
Does Ford sell more trucks than GM?
GM’s closest competitor, Ford, continues to have the best-selling vehicle in the F-150, but for the first half of the year, GM outpaced Ford in pickup sales when factoring in midsize trucks. Kelley Blue Book said FCA sold 233,539 pickups, a 7 percent decline from the first half of 2017.
What is the cheapest truck to buy new?
10 Cheapest Pickup Trucks
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado WT — MSRP $28,785.
- 2016 Toyota Tundra SR — MSRP $32,190.
- 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Base — MSRP $20,995.
- 2016 Toyota Tacoma SR — MSRP $23,660.
- 2017 Nissan Titan S Single Cab — MSRP not yet announced.
- 2016 Nissan Frontier S — MSRP $18,920.
- 2010 Dodge Dakota.
- 2011 Ford Ranger.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”